שאלות לבגרות בעל פה באנגלית
This part includes personal questions such as the following:
- Where do you live?
- How do you get to school every day?
- Do you have a driving license?
- Do you have brothers/sisters? If so – how old are they?
- Which subject do you like at school?
- Do you work? If so – how do you combine work and school?
- Do you have any plans for the future?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Do you plan to join the army? Where to?
- Why did you choose to write about this topic?
- Tell me two/three facts about your project.
- Did you learn something new about this topic? What?
- From where did you take all the information?
* At this point the examiner may ask you additional questions regarding your project. Be prepared. You have to know your project very well.
Self reflection questions:
- Did you enjoy doing this project? If not – why?
- Was something difficult for you? Explain.
- What was easy for you?
- Do you feel that your English has improved?
Note: you can get a very high grade – know your project well and practice the above questions.